So yesterday was a 100% boy day for Thomas. Our town has a tractor parade the week of the country fair. (I know only in Ramona) Anyways, Papa came by and we walked up to watch the parade. Thomas had fun waving at the tractors as they drove by. His new word for the day was "taator" or as we would say tractor. So cute!!!
After dinner last night, we went out to play in the yard. While I was pulling weeds and sweeping the patio, I was watching Thomas grab hand fulls of dirt and walk to the back yard to throw at the wheel-barrow. I loved watching him enjoy playing in the dirt.....such a boy!! He then found a big stick and was using it like a walking stick to walk around. The yard is baby safe so there is nothing that can harm him, if we are with him. He'd stop, pick up a few dog balls and throw them. Again..total boy!! As I was picking up weeds to throw in the trash can, he couldn't help but push the trash can back to the back of the yard. All while making "ugh" noises like it was heavy. I loved it!! As I went back to sweep some more, he discovered the dog water bowl. Grabbed some rocks and threw them in the bowl. Then he dumped the water followed by an "uh oh".
As I turned around I noticed him rubbing the wet dirt on his feet and face. I didn't yell because after this play time we were headed to bath-time. He then wanted to help me fill up the dog bowl and put his toys away. We went inside to play with Papa, who had stopped by for a quick minute. Running around and laughing, jumping and doing somersaults. Dad & I were entertained by his energy and excitement. Papa left and we went to finish our night off with a big bath with all his toys. Today was a total boy day.
Love those dirty dirty hands
No comments:
Post a Comment