March 3, 2011

Almost done!!

So this evening we recieved a phone call from Thomas' SW. She shared with us some exciting news that today was the court hearing for the appeal that the BM filed. The judge ruled a rejection on the appeal, in our favor. So what next?? His SW and our SW will meet to fill out some paperwork and wait for a scheduled hearing date of the FINALIZATION for the adoption.
We are so excited as this long process is coming quickly to a close.
Tonight we want you to Praise God with us, as he has been in control of this whole process.

3 comments:

pam said...

I have no idea how I found you but I will rejoice with you!

Lisa D. said...

Praise GOD!! Whoohoo!! Crying my eyes out i'm so happy for you!!!

christine said...

thank you Lord ! still will wait to hear ITS FINAL!
MISS YOU GUYS